~ Digital Magazine Rate Card ~
Be a part of the world’s oldest and largest reggae magazine: The Reggae Festival Guide which comes out each May.
The editorial is carefully curated to bring the reggae fans educational and entertaining articles written by reggae’s top aficionados including Roger Stephens, Lloyd Stanbury, Carter Van Pelt, Chuck Foster, and many others.
For the first 20 years, we produced The Guide in print, but to expand our circulation, and to reduce our carbon footprint, the annual magazine is offered exclusively in digital format.
Millions of reggae fans around the globe read each edition of the magazine. Besides being delivered directly to our big database, The Guide is also on digital newsstands reaching a worldwide audience, plus it is hosted on the homepage of our top-ranking website: www.ReggaeFestivalGuide.com
BENEFITS OF DIGITAL MAGAZINE:
- Affordable ad prices
- All ads will be in color at no upcharge
- Ads may include links to your website, social platforms, point-of-purchase URL, and other marketing initiatives
- In-ad video embedding available
- Mp3 song file can be added as a link
- Mobile friendly
- Option to download PDF version
- Option to print and add bookmark pages
- Option to share on social networks
- Fans from around the world can download and share our 2017 webzine from electronic newsstands and popular apps and websites and it will also be marketed to our massive reggae databases.
Sizes of Ads – Width x Height (in pixels) All Ad prices include Color and Hyperlink(s)!
Call us today to brainstorm about your special project.
Specs for submitting print ad
- In-house graphic design services available FREE of charge.
- Acceptable File formats
- Jpg, png and gif.
- Specs for Full Page Ad
- without border
Full Page Ads Only
- No Festival Section Ads
Before Submitting Your Ad
- Name your file the name of your company/ festival.
- Note: Your ad designs will look best with large fonts and less text. Also, page/ad sizes depend on screen resolution settings.
Email your ad to:
Space Reservation: NOW
Ad Submission Deadline: 5/12 Delivery Date: 5/19
707-630-3304 • advertising@ReggaeFestivalGuide.com
RBA Publishing & Publicity, P.O. Box 920, Arcata, CA 95518