KES was formed in 2005 by brothers Kees, Hans and Jon Dieffenthaller alongside good friend Riad Boochoon. Growing up in Trinidad where there is a melting pot of people flavors and sounds has helped this band develop their own unique blend of music.
The band mixes Calypso melodies, rock rifts and island beats. This fusion along with their incredible high energy performances has taken them from a Caribbean band to one that tours the world.
Since the bands inception they have performed in major cities all over the USA, Canada, UK, Belgium, China and the entire Caribbean in front of crowds of up to 20,000 people. They have opened for Rihanna, John Legend, Usher, Maroon 5 and Lifehouse. KES has shared the stage with the likes of Sean Paul, Tessanne Chin, Ne Yo and RCity. They also headline hundreds of shows and have since branded Carnival Tuesday in Trinidad & Tobago as their own with their Concert – “Tuesday on the Rocks” An Annual festival.
- Has reached over 300,000 followers on Facebook/Instagram and Twitter, Youtube
- Recently appeared at Drakes OVO Fest in Toronto as a guest performer on their main stage
- During Labor Day weekend NYC 2016 KES was invited back to perform at HOT 97
- Reggae Event that took place on Governors Island
- They have appeared on MTV, Yahoo Music, Billboard Live and I-Beats Radio
- Their yearly festival in Trinidad Tuesday on the Rocks has over 7000 of their fans in attendance.
KES has performed in many Festivals including:
- UCLA Reggae and Jazz Music Festival
- Montreal Reggae Festival
- Antillean Festival (Belgium)
- Afro Pop (Belgium)
- Sun Fest (Florida)
- OVO (Toronto)
- Celebrate Brooklyn
- St Kitts Music Festival
- St Lucia Music Festival
All songs can be found on website.
- Tuesday on the Rocks
- Body Talk (La2n/Soca)
- Endless Summer
- Can’t Wait
- My Love