“FIRST AND FOREMOST I HAVE TO GIVE THANKS TO THE KING FOR LIFE. THIS SONG IS BASED ON THE REAL LIFE STORY THAT PEOPLE FACE IN THEIR DAY TO-DAY LIFE WITH ALL THE STRUGGLE THAT’S GOING ON. THIS SONG IS TO LET YOU KNOW TO LEAVE IT ALL TO GOD AND DON’T WORRY ABOUT NOTHING.”
2) Which states/countries/festivals have you performed in?
“ATLANTA – PAN AFRICAN FESTIVAL ATLANTA – INTERNATIONAL CONCERT SUMMER SERIES.”
3) What responsibility do you think Rastafari artists have in these times?
“TO BE HONEST. I THINK WE AS RASTA CAN DO A LOT MORE WITH UNITY AND STRENGTH; WE CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS.”
4) You have a moniker, “Bad Breed” – what’s the story of that nickname?
“BADBREEDBOBO WAS GIVIEN TO THE-I BY MY WIFE BECAUSE OF MY DETERMINATION AND BEING SERIOUS ABOUT MY WORK.”
5) When did you start performing?
“I STARTED PERFORMING AT THE AGE OF 7.”
6) How would you describe your music?
“A BRIGHT LIGHT SHINING THROUGH DARKNESS — READY TO GIVE PEOPLE HOPE.”
7) With whom would you like to do a collaboration?
“I REALLY DON’T HAVE A SPECIAL ARTIST I WOULD DO A COLLAB WITH — ANY UPFUL ARTIST THATS HAS THE SAME PASSION FOR THE MUSIC AS THE-I.”