We are passionate about Reggae and want to deliver our advertiser’s marketing message to as many fans and industry folks as possible, so…
THE 2015 REGGAE FESTIVAL GUIDE MAGAZINE WILL BE OFFERED EXCLUSIVELY IN DIGITAL FORMAT
Last year, our 20th annual milestone issue marks the last year that the Reggae Festival Guide magazine will be offered in print.
Popular trends, economic and environmental impacts dictated this decision, but…..
THE GOOD NEWS IS:
The 2015 annual DIGITAL VERSION of the Reggae Festival Guide will be better than ever, plus it will be more affordable for our advertisers, while remaining FREE to our readers.
Our studies show that the majority of our readers prefer to get their reggae content on their electronic devices.
Editor, Anthony “The Dreaditor” Postman, is, as always, working on his brilliant educational and informative editorial contributions. Readers can expect irie features such as: Reggae en Espanol by Jacquelyne Ocana – about the huge current of reggae that is happening in Latin America; also The Upcoming Generation of Jamaican Performers by Billy Mystic of Mystic Revealers; Harrison Stafford from Groundation will contribute a piece about wisdom from the elders, and so much more. Art by front cover visionary artist Chris Dyer will blow your mind.
BENEFITS OF DIGITAL MAGAZINE:
- Less expensive ad prices
- All ads will be in color at no upcharge
- Ads may include links to your website, social platforms, point-of-purchase URL, and other marketing initiatives
- In-ad video embedding available
- Mp3 song file can be added as a link
- Mobile friendly
- Option to download PDF version
- Option to print and add bookmark page
- Option to share on social networks
- Fans from around the world can download and share our 2015 webzine from electronic newsstands and popular apps and websites and it will also be marketed to our massive reggae databases.
Click here to download Rate Card or call 775-337-8344
REGGAE INDUSTRY LEADERS FOR OVER 20 YEARS.
RBA Publishing Inc
P.O. Box 50635, Reno, NV 89513